Thank you so much to The Falling Fairie for nominating me!
Here’s what you do:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Ask your nominees questions
And just like that, you’ll discover more amazing blogs!
11 tidbits about moi:
- In my nearly 20 years on earth, I’ve lived on two different continents
- I’m obsessed with spicy foods! (pretty sure I’ve killed all my tastebuds already)
- I despise chocolate (crazy, right?)
- I have two middle names (hint, one of them is elisabeth!)
- Despite having grown up in NYC for the majority of my life, I have a slight southern accent when I say certain words
- I love Broadway shows/musicals! My recent obsession has been Chicago
- The sound of styrofoam makes me so umcomfortable
- At one point I was convinced I’d either be an architect or interior designer. I just love beautiful houses that much! HGTV is my fav channel
- Up until I hit the double digit ages, I was terrified of something living in my closet. All thanks to Monster’s Inc.
- I’m a bookworm to the max. Always have been, always will be
- I’m a romantic at heart, I’m just waiting for someone to come sweep me off my feet.
Now for The Falling Fairie’s questions:
- What was the name of your first email account?
Geez, this is embarassing. It was cutiedudie468. I went through a phrase where I loved the word “dude”
- What is your biggest fear?
Dying. Morbid, huh?
- Who is your favorite person ever?
Tough choice. A tie between my mom and my grandpa.
- What is the most important thing to live a happy life?
Be happy with what you’re doing. Don’t give a shit about what other people think.
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. Or any memoir
- What was one thing you always wanted as a kid?
A dog. Then on my 13th birthday I was granted my wish.
- If you were given anything right at this moment what would it be?
I’d love a sibling around the same age as me. Or a sibling at all. Being an only child has its pros and cons.
- What place do you want to see most in the world?
God, there are so many places. To name a few The Grand Canyon, Thailand, Alberta.
- What do you do when you are sad?
Lie in bed and mope
- Where are you most happy?
There’s not one certain location. Wherever I’m surrounded by loved ones.
- What is the weirdest thing about you?
Idk if this is the weirdest, but I can write mirror image naturally. As in, I can pick up a writing utensil and, just as naturally as I would write normally, I can write in mirror image. Such that when you hold the paper up to a mirror you can read it clearly.
Time for my questions:
- What is your hidden talent?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- What is your favorite past time?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy saturday?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- If you could teleport to any moment in time, where would you go?
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- What’s the most recent dream you can remember?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite animal? And why?